Monday, June 23, 2008

"Whatever you're doing, keep it up!"

That's what the Doctor told Dennis last week.

When Dennis began with us last year he had signs of fatty liver disease. His Doctor told him they’d keep an eye on it. But diet and exercise would help reduce the condition.

Here’s what he had to tell me last week:

“Hope all is well with you. Carey is doing a great job as my current trainer. I had my annual physical last week and wanted to share some results with you. Last year my blood work showed some elevated liver enzymes. My doctor wanted to be on the safe side so I had a biopsy and the results showed a slight case of fatty liver disease. He said we should keep an eye on this and that diet and exercise would help to reduce this condition. My blood work this year showed no signs of elevated liver enzymes. All other stats on blood work are excellent. I also had a stress test and EKG which came back with excellent results. My doctor was pleased with this and also pleased that I weighed in lower than a year ago. He told me that whatever I was doing, that I should keep it up. This was part of my motivation for starting a routine with a personal trainer. This is a major victory and accomplishment and I wanted to share this with you. I feel great and want to thank you and your staff again for helping me achieve my goals.”

A job well done Dennis.

So what will the Doctor tell you at your next appointment?

Will it be, “Whatever you’re doing, keep it up!”

Or will your Doctor come closer to you, take your arm and with a very serious and concerned look speak these cautionary words… “Your weight, body fat, cholesterol and blood pressure concern me. Your quality of life will continue to diminish without adequate exercise and better nutrition. Don’t wait until it’s too late to get your body back...you must start now!”

It’s a reality you’ll face sooner or later.

Whether you admit it to yourself or not.

Last week I sent an email about Tim Russert and his unfortunate fate. I’ve added it below for you to read.

But know this…You are NOT bulletproof. You must be doing something about your health.


Because it’s not a matter of IF, but WHEN.

So what will you do?

All of your power is contained in a simple decision. A simple choice. You can decide right now to choose health.

If you do, you will never ever regret it.

I cannot say the same for the alternative.

Every month in our Richly Rewarding Living Newsletter our SuperClient of the Month is on the backpage. And every month you see another person that has empowered themselves by making that choice. It’s the surest thing you can do for your life.

The time is NOW. The person is YOU.

There is no reason in the world for you not too.

No excuse will do. The motivation is there – you want to look AND feel better about yourself. The information is there – get it at our website
http://www.ftladue.com/. The help is there – sign up for a consultation or infopack. The commitment is there – you just have to decide and choose your health.

Take your first step and get your body back!

To your health and fitness success,

Tim
blog comments powered by Disqus