Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Are The Rumors True?


Yes. They're true.

Rumors were floating around that some saw me on TV. And yes! I was on TV last Saturday. At the Cardinals/Red Sox game. It was nationally televised on Fox. And the Redbirds took 2 of 3 games from the Sox. Go Cards!

The best part...I was sitting Row 2, Seat 1! AMAZING!!!

So every time a left handed batter stepped up to the plate...there I was. Front and center.

And even better was getting to stand and cheer as WE won. Redemption baby!
(2004;)

That's a few of my friends and I. You can see the 'Green Monster' in the background. On a side note, I will say the Sox fans were great. And Fenway was gorgeous.

Don't forget to read about our latest success story below. You won’t believe Dennis' progress.

Make it a great week!

Tim Chudy
blog comments powered by Disqus