Monday, January 4, 2010

Getting Into Shape with KMOV's Great Day St. Louis

I opened an email yesterday and it said, "The
greatest gift, for you or a loved one, is the gift
of a healthy, vibrant life."

I thought that was pretty cool. And so true. My
fiance and I have committed to maintaining a
healthy and fit life. Because we know when you
don't have to worry about your health, when your
health works for you and not against you, your
life is so much better. Richer. Fuller. Plus, by
marrying me she doesn't have much choice.:-)

I was on the set of Great Day St. Louis this morning
and talked with Carol on making your resolutions stick.
And it has nothing to do with exercise!

Watch this video now. Make sure to listen to the secret
of success at the 4:25 mark!

http://www.kmov.com/great-day-st-louis/Getting-Back-Into-Shape-80072617.html
blog comments powered by Disqus