Tuesday, January 4, 2011

One More Thing To Making Your Resolutions STICK

Oops! I forgot to mention something.

My earlier post gave you 6 tips to making your New Year's Resolutions STICK. I'm assuming you made at least one resolution. But probably more. These 6 tips are applicable to any area of your life; health and fitness, finances, diet, career, and many others.

But I forgot to mention one BIG thing.

And it's important.

What is it?

Excuses. You must drop ALL your excuses.

Excuses keep your life stagnant. Nothing postivie comes from excuses. As a personal trainer I've heard them all. Some so bad they're on the same level as 'My dog ate my homework.'

When you drop your excuses, you are really giving yourself permission to change. Because let's face it, change doesn't come easy. We'll avoid change til we're blue in the face. But when you make a decision to change, drop your excuses, and take action, you really tap into your true potential. And YOU WILL SUCCEED.

Drop your excuses. Make a change.

Make it a great year,

Tim Chudy
blog comments powered by Disqus