Monday, January 10, 2011

10 Dirty Secrets Your Fitness Club Doesn't Want You To Know

I was talking with a friend the other day and she
asked me whether she should join a gym, buy a
treadmill, or hire a trainer. I hear this question
a lot. Especially around the new year.

But what do you think my answer is going to be? Hire a
trainer of course! ;-)

But a trainer isn't for everyone. I certainly know
that. But neither is a gym. So I gave my friend a
report I wrote a couple years back called, "10
Dirty Secrets Your Fitness Club Doesn't Want You
Know".


I want to give you a free New Year's gift to you
too! You can download it by clicking here.

There's a lot you should be aware of at big box
gyms. And you won't be told any of this info by
the guy or gal that signs you up for a membership.
Having been in the industry for over 10 years and
worked in big fitness clubs I discovered these
secrets. And you can learn them all in this report.

Furthermore, it helps to think about what joining
a gym really is. It's simply a place to
workout. A membership gives you access to equipment,
a pool, weird stares and more. It is NOT a solution.
Don't expect to get a support system, accountability, personal
attention from people that know you and your name,
and many, many other components for weight loss
and fitness success.

Of course the important thing is that you're doing
something to improve your health and fitness. It's
just always smart to make sure that something
actually works.

You can download the free report by clicking on
this link. No name or email is required.

To your health and fitness success,

Tim Chudy

P.S. I realize you may have already joined a gym
by now. If so, this report is even more important
for you to read. And if you still need to start something,
download our info-pack after you've read through this
report. Then you'll be ready to make an informed decision.
blog comments powered by Disqus