Wednesday, February 4, 2009

KMOV stops by Fitness Together

House Bill 223 is gaining some momentum...at least here in St. Louis. Chris Nagus of KMOV Newschannel 4 stopped by the studio tonight and interviewed me about this important bill. Here's a video clip:

http://www.kmov.com/video/topvideo-index.html?nvid=328902&shu=1

As you can see, we're getting some traction. KMOV is reporting this. I've talked with the Post Dispatch. And I expect calls from other media outlets. This IS important. And it needs your attention and your support.

Here's how you can help:
(and it will take you no more than 5 minutes)

1. Go to our website to Support House Bill 223

2. At the bottom of the page are resources for you to use. Find out who your local representative is.

3. Download the draft letter and either send or email it to him or her.

4. That's it! You're done. It's that simple.

I appreciate your time and support for this bill. This is not just about saving money for us all, but it's about you and your fellow Missourians taking a PROACTIVE approach with their health and fitness and living better, healthier lives. I'll keep you posted on the progress of this bill.

To OUR health,

Tim Chudy

P.S. I would appreciate your comments. What do you think about this bill? How do you feel about it? (I adjusted adding comments below so there is no log in needed)
blog comments powered by Disqus